[ANN] SqueakOS

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Oct 18 18:54:57 UTC 1999

On Wed, Oct 13, 1999 at 06:30:47PM -0300, Alejandro Weil wrote:
> Dan Ingalls wrote:
>
> > I once made up a Squeak image that was ony 250K for headless work (it would probably be hard to get down to that now, though).  Anyway it's still on a server somewhere.
> >

> Where can I download a small image with graphics support?

Mini.image (2.2): (584k)
---------
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/SmallSqueaksForPDAs/MiniSqueak2.2/

This is a MVC-only image (no Morphic), it includes a complete
developement-environment (editor, compiler, source code browsers,
fileLists...)

The directory "MakeYourOwn" contains all code that Dan used to build
the mini.image from the normal 2.2 release.

  Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de phone at home:(0721)614235 @work:(0721)608-2749
Imitating paper on a computer screen is like tearing the wings off a 747 and