[GOODIE] FreeCell Game

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Wed Oct 27 01:00:43 UTC 1999

Oh, my lord, I'd _kill_ for someone who would actually _teach_ me how to do
this in ST...

Ain't gonna happen I know, but man that is the one thing I wish I could show
people. Even speech means _NOTHING_ to most people. If they aren't
quadriplegics and have nada else, then they will be there the same as ever.

That is ST's real hurdle.

William

--
Live without fear; your Creator loves you     | William Barnett-Lewis
as a mother. Go in peace to follow the good   | mailto://wlewis@mailbag.com