Forget O'Reilly, Lets talk servers!

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 16:31:53 UTC 1999

--> 10/10/99 9:25:52 AM EDT, arning at charm.net -->
<< I'm guessing that the traffic will be light initially and that, if it
grows, we can negotiate something with CharmNet. So, with the understanding
that we might have to turn it off at any time, I would be willing to give it
a shot. >>

Robert--

A friend in need is a friend indeed! (attributed to Franklin) You're great!
Let me know when you're connected.

I don't think anyone wants to use this stuff, but it's worth a try. I think
the future of Squeak is at stake. I have been 'chicken little' before;
unfortunately for me, too often the sky has indeed fallen.

Thanks,

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated