Method Finder bug

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Tue Oct 12 22:42:24 UTC 1999

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 JArchibald at aol.com wrote:

> --> 10/12/99 5:43:02 PM EDT, Dan.Ingalls at disney.com -->
> << When I type
>     3. 3. true >>
>
> Hi Dan--
>
> Maybe I just don't know how to use this thing. What are you supposed to type
> (and follow by menu point 'accept') in upper left pane of Selector Finder?

It looks like this doesn't work in a vanilla 2.5 image in MVC, but it
works in Morphic.  It does work in both MVC/Morphic in a fully updated 2.5
image though.  So, maybe that's your problem.  (It does not work at all
pre-2.5.)

As far as what to type, try just what he said, "3. 3. true" without the
quotes.

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com