license

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Thu Oct 28 23:12:35 UTC 1999

Bob --

Almost. The "system font" of Squeak is one that we found on the network and
that allows unlimited distribution through derivatives. The other fonts are
subject to their various restrictions. When we get around to it, we plan to
make a set of TrueType fonts that can travel with Squeak (as can anyone who
wishes right now).

Cheers,

Alan

-------