[UPDATES]

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Thu Oct 28 15:53:03 UTC 1999

Bruce ONeel <beoneel at mindspring.com> wrote...
>  When I try this with a Squeak (fresh from uiuc) who thinks it is
>Squeak 2.6 of 11 October 99 with the last changeset of 1559, I only get
>one changeset
>
>Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks!

Yes, and no.

This is the only update we have issued for the Squeak 2.6 release.
It is a low risk bug-fix.  So, you got what you should.

The title of my message SHOULD have been "[UPDATES] More for 2.7alpha".
That was my fault.
As you know, if you wish to receive these, you first need to execute...

	EToySystem eToyVersion: 'Squeak2.7alpha' date: Date today.

Hope this helps

	- Dan