Problems with OSAPlugin in NON-Mac OSes

Juan Manuel Vuletich jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar
Sun Oct 24 21:48:18 UTC 1999

Hi folks
I have almost ready the 2.6 VM for OS/2, but I'm having a problem and
need help.
The Applescript support is in the startUpList in the standard image.
This means that it tries to load TestOSAPlugin.dll when Squeak starts.
But this dll exists only for Mac. I'm getting an error message
complaining about this when I start Squeak. I don't like avoiding any
module loading error, and I don't want to need a special image for OS/2.
What is done about this in the other platforms?
Thanks
Juan Manuel Vuletich