[ENH] BetterFileStamp

Jason McVay jmcvay at bigfoot.com
Tue Oct 19 21:33:25 UTC 1999

[smile] yeah, i considered that, but opted not to worry about it 'cause the
extra 2 digits took up too much space in my mac's 32-character max filename.
i DID, however, include a 4 digit option in the Date class. it's trivial to
change.

just change the line in 'Utilities class dateTimeSuffix' from:
    headString _ dateTime first yymmdd copyWithout: $/.
    headString _ dateTime first yyyymmdd copyWithout: $/.

- jason