Need Squeak for Mac 68030/68881, or Linux 2.036 M68K?

Miles Fidelman mfidelman at ntcorp.com
Wed Oct 27 14:37:05 UTC 1999

On Wed, 27 Oct 1999, Mark Guzdial wrote:

> How does Morphic performance feel?  That's about half the benchmark numbers
> of my Powermac 6100/66, and it does feel reasonable in Morphic.  I have a
> Quadra 800 sitting on the floor here that I wouldn't mind Linux-izing if
> the result was a reasonable-feeling Squeak machine.

I'm using a Quadra 800 as my regular desktop machine - and Morphic
performance is terrible - I assume because it doesn't use the floating
point chip.

Network Technology Corporation	 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President 		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
mfidelman at ntcorp.com			    617-558-3698
http://www.ntcorp.com		            fax: 617-630-8946