[BUG] MVC System Browser Problems

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 17:42:28 UTC 1999

=> 10/28/99 12:25:25 PM EDT, Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM =>
<< Under MVC, it seems that the System Browser is quite broken with respect
to adding new classes, methods, and method categories, all of which seem to
work fine in a Morphic project. >>

I assume you're talking about 2.6. Right? (For once I'm up to date).

What is your platform? The Browser in MVC seems to be running okay for me on
Windows'95.

Do you have a specific test that will demonstrate the problem? I would be
glad to run it in my environment to try and isolate whether this is a
platform specific bug.

Jerry Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated