Squeak logo-wear?

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Sat Oct 16 01:06:12 UTC 1999

If I get time before OOPSLA I hope to get a sweatshirt and some badges run up
with the Squeak logo on. Is anyone else interested?

Assuming that the company still exists, I can get teeshirts, sweatshirts and
probably almost any other item of clothing (anyone for Squeak knickers?) en-
logoed, and surely badges must be possible. For a moderate number of requests I
can probably get them to OOPSLA  in my baggage. To be honest, anyone who wants
stuff but can't get to the con would probably be better off asking me for a PS
file and arranging more local production; postage would probably put the price
beyond reason.

Hey, maybe Disney shops should start selling them alongside the Little Mermaid
socks?

tim

--
Strange OpCodes: ARG: Agree to Run Garbage
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)