[RFI] Request For Inclusion: crispScrollbars-dew.cs

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Thu Oct 7 19:28:12 UTC 1999

This changeset has been posted some months ago:

Change Set:		crispScrollbars-dew
Date:			18 June 1999
Author:			Doug Way

Sharpens the 3D look of the Morphic scrollbars, so that they're less muddy
and appear larger, even though they don't actually take up any additional
space.  (This increases the #inset/#raised highlight contrast, and reduces
the borderWidth to 1.  Also fixes the scrollbar shadow so that the
pagingArea is its owner, so that it will highlight correctly.)"!

Is it possible to include this in 2.6? I tested it with 2.6alpha#1514.

            Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de fon at home:(0721)614235 @work:(0721)608-2749
The Difference between today and yesterday is not so much what has changed

Attachment converted: Anon:crispScrollbars-dew.cs (TEXT/MSIE) (00014B7B)