[BUG][POSSIBLE FIXES]

Andres Valloud sqrmax at cvtci.com.ar
Thu Oct 7 21:41:25 UTC 1999

Hi Dan.

> This would be a more useful report if it included an example of the problem.

I've found it... and I'm really surprised about where I found it... it
was in my last Squeak 1.31 :(. The misbehaving example was:

6038.07999999999 roundTo: 0.01

It resulted into:

6038.07999999999

I tested it in the old image and yes, it didn't work properly. I tested
it on Squeak 2.3 and it printed 6038.08. Obviously there has been some
updating regarding that [I read the message from Tim Olson later, and
yes
there has been an update on this].

So, I commented that was because I didn't remember the number that
failed and so I didn't know for sure, and I hoped that perhaps by
mentioning it another example would pop up... to be honest, I was not
expecting to find it since on my way through my numerous Squeak 2.0
backups I made several condenseChanges...

Sorry about this,
Andres.