[bug linux/windows] 'higher' ascii fileOut

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Oct 19 17:02:36 UTC 1999

> My simple-minded intuition tells me that all that's required is to
> reorder the glyphs in the Squeak fonts - but I might be missing
> something too.

Some glyphs in Mac Roman are not part of ISO Latin-1 and vice versa so
reordering glyphs doesn't work completely (though at least umlauts and
accents are part of both).

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+