Method ioExit does not exist

Hernan Wilkinson hwilkinson at bitx.com.ar
Tue Oct 5 19:54:56 UTC 1999

Yeah, the problem is that I'm doing a:
    MessageTally spyOn: [ (InterpreterSimulatorSLB new openOn: xxx.image)
test].

If I don't get out of the message "test" correctly, I'll never see the
statistics.
What I have done is to create a instance var on InterpreterSimulator call
"endRunnig", modify the primiteQuit to assign true to endRunning and modify
the method "test" so it loops on "endRunning" instead that on "true".
It works, but I think that it should be a better solution.

Thanks, Hernan.