Stripping out unused sources from Squeak [was: RE: [ANN]SqueakOS ]

John Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Tue Oct 19 16:19:07 UTC 1999

Building spec images is a very interesting idea.
The very hard problem is figuring out the declaration
of the initializers for the kernel image program.

A more modest undertaking would be the construction
of ImageSegments from Smalltalk Interchange Format
Program files.

Anyone interested???

John "Metacircular fixed points can be our friends." Sarkela
john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com

self initialize
"The image is a 'garden of eden'. It is the case that always and forever
there existed a class Metaclass instantiated from an instance of itself."