[GOODIE] FreeCell Game

Pennell, David dpennell at quallaby.com
Tue Oct 26 02:09:41 UTC 1999

> The auxiliary windows for 'help' and 'statistics' when closed
> return the
> cursor focus to other windows besides the game morph.  Is
> this behavior
> unusual or consistent with Morph behavior?

I don't know, I'll do some checking.  I find it nicer to run FreeCell inside
a system window.  Try "FreeCell new openInWindow".  In this case, closing
the auxiliary windows do return the focus to the FreeCell window.

BTW - You can leave the statistics window open and it will auto-update.

> Of course I understand that the windows aren't modal, but it seems
> intuitive for the focus to return to its previous state when
> closing a window.

I agree.

-david