"The Smalltalk-76 Programming System: Design and Implementation" paper now online....

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Tue Sep 21 05:53:30 UTC 1999

I just put Dan Ingall's classic paper "The Smalltalk-76 Programming
System: Design and Implementation" from the Fifth Annual ACM Symposium
on Principles of Programming Languages, January 1978, online at my site:

http://users.ipa.net/~dwighth/smalltalk/St76/Smalltalk76ProgrammingSystem.html

My thanks go to Dan and ACM for giving me their permission to publish
this -- but especially to Dan since he even went to the trouble to send
me scanned images of this paper to work from since I didn't have a copy
of it available.

Enjoy.

-- Dwight