Where did www.squeak.org go?

Ivan Brusic ibrusic at wsicorp.com
Fri Sep 3 20:38:03 UTC 1999

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> I'm only seeing a blank page with some useless Best Internet ad on it.
>
> Can anybody actually get to the real deal, or is there a more serious problems here?

You are absolutely correct, the site just says: "Welcome to my Future
Website" with some advertisement.  According to a whois query, Dan
Ingalls is still the owner at last update 2-Sep-99.  Is there something
wrong at the name server?

Domain Name: SQUEAK.ORG

Administrative Contact:
Ingalls, Daniel (DI962) dani at WDI.DISNEY.COM
530-582-5833 (FAX) 530-582-5833
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Hostmaster, Icom DNS (TG560) hostmaster at ICOM.COM
(323) 436-0247 (FAX) (323) 436-0248
Billing Contact:
Ingalls, Daniel (DI962) dani at WDI.DISNEY.COM
530-582-5833 (FAX) 530-582-5833

Record last updated on 10-Mar-99.
Record created on 05-Feb-99.
Database last updated on 2-Sep-99 19:22:58 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.DNS-HOST.COM 209.235.102.13
NS2.DNS-HOST.COM 209.235.102.12

--

Ivan Brusic                    |  "Computers are nothing but a perfect
E-mail: ibrusic at wsicorp.com    |   illusion of order" - Iggy Pop