[ENH] ListItemSelectByLetter

Jason McVay jmcvay at bigfoot.com
Sun Sep 26 12:52:10 UTC 1999

from the preamble:

a lot of changes since the initial release. moved the fuctionality of
selecting a list item by letter from outside the PlugableListMorph class to
inside the class (where it should have been in the 1st place, but i was
still learnin'). this makes the use of this functionality more universal.
heck, i like it. makes squeak feel a li'l more like my mac.

2 caveats:
1) you now have to use a modifier key (command, option, control) to get menu
items to work. this is actually more consistent with the way the rest of the
system works;
2) i made PluggableListMorph's instance variable always be represented by an
OrderedCollection to make things work better for me. lemme know if this
hurts any of you. jeez i hope it doesn't [smile].

things to do:
- clean things up
- find a way to implement doug way's suggestion about typing H-T-M fast puts
you to HTMLblah
- test test test (although it works well OMVM

--jason mcvay
Attachment converted: Anon:ListItemSelect....26Sep739am.cs
(TEXT/R*ch) (00013B94)