Syntax Morph menu troubles

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Mon Sep 6 19:30:01 UTC 1999

This also happened in Lex Spoon's Telnet Machine. There was some code like:

-------------
aMenu labels:
		'set host name
		set port
		connect
		disconnect'
	lines: #()
	selections: #(setHostName setPort connect disconnect).
^aMenu
-------------

But I had some CRs problems (from the file I filed in). So, I had to
reformat the code with proper CRs. However, I fixed it using an array,
which doesn't care of CRs. It appears to be a better way to avoid the
problem.

-------------
^aMenu labels: #(
		'set host name'
		'set port'
		'connect'
		'disconnect' )
	lines: #()
	selections: #(setHostName setPort connect disconnect).

Ian