New Complete Morphic Application (Sugar Miniature)

Juan Manuel Vuletich jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar
Fri Sep 24 13:17:56 UTC 1999

Hello Folks.

I have just updated the latest (English version) Miniatures pages at
SugarWeb.

This includes a new Morphic Application. It is a Scrabble game, for
several players, with a Client/Server architecture, that runs over
TCP/IP (we have played from Windows clients on a Sun server, over
Internet!). The Morphic client is very preety and worth taking a look
at.

You can see them at http://www.sugarweb.com/Miniatures/MiniaturesE.htm
In case you don't know us, we are SUGAR (Smalltalk User's Group
Argentina) and we have a mail list in Spanish and a web site that is
mostly in Spanish too, but we try to have the most interesting parts in
English also. The English home page is at
http://www.sugarweb.com/indexE.html

Hope you like it.

Juan Manuel Vuletich
jvuletic at dc.uba.ar