Problems with Win32/WinCE VMs - backing out of changes

David M.Siegel dsiegel at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 1 19:18:19 UTC 1999

If you're going to proceed in this direction, I'd like to suggest
moving to a full-fledged transaction model, ideally with
support for nested and parallel transactions.

I've done this sort of thing at the framework level
to support database interface and application development,
but it's really much better done in the VM.

-dms