[Win32] Another VM update

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Sep 7 05:37:03 UTC 1999

Folks,

I apologize for putting out just another VM update but Michael (again,
thanks to him!) and I have tracked down just another serious problem in the
Win32 VM. If you're feeling a heavy slowdown of Squeak once you start
running any network stuff you're likely to have the problem. In fact,
everyone using the Windows version has it - you just may not see it very
often. I *heavily* recommend fetching the latest binary for 2.5 (build 6)
which I just put out. As usual, you can get the binaries from

http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/SqueakExe.zip

the updated full package (2.5 image + changes) from

http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/Squeak.zip

and the sources (also updated to reflect build 6) from

http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/src/Squeak25Bld6Src.zip

  Andreas

--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+