[BUG][FIX][ENH] ObjectExplorer & SimpleHierarchicalListMorph miscellania

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at gate.net
Mon Sep 6 21:33:41 UTC 1999

>Bear in mind that one can always get to the Inspector from the
>Explorer and (with the change submitted today) vice versa. So the
>question is which do you more often want to see first?

It depends which I intended to see.  If I wanted to explore, I'd be
annoyed at going though inspect, and vice-versa.

Credit where credit is due, Bob's contribution here is a substantial
one.  However, it hasn't supplanted the inspector; and wouldn't be my
choice ever (because of the windowing problem) when in MVC.

>OTOH, the cmd-shift-I sounds good, too.

Clearly the better of the two possibilities, IMHO.  If we do that,
perhaps we ought to rename it the "hierarchical inspector, so they
both have an "i" therein?