Swiki with 2.5: Saving a page takes very long on Netscape

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Sep 7 18:30:07 UTC 1999

Sorry about it but it was definitely worth a try since the VM problem got
introduced in 2.2 and I've seen reports that pre-2.2 versions did run just
nicely. So I thought that the problem might be related.

  A.
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+