Lost screenshots at minnow.cc.gatech.edu

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 14 14:23:21 UTC 1999

No, that wasn't it.  I can't find the screenshots!!  The backup folder is
empty.

I've asked Bolot (who wrote the UploadSwiki) to look into it.  My sincere
apologies!

We've been running UploadSwikis for awhile now, and while they're unstable,
they've never deleted bunches of files before.  (In fact, the
copying-into-the-backup folder was supposed to be a protection mechanism.)
We're going to restore from backup while we also look into what's going on
in the code.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu