[BUG?] Postscript Output mirrored?

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Thu Sep 23 14:27:32 UTC 1999

From: Alexander Lazarevic <Alexander at Lazarevic.de>
>> When I write a World to a Postscript file with
>> worldAsPostscriptRotated: I get an upside-down and mirrored
>> picture. Nothing changes when I set the rotateFlag to true.

Marcel replied...
>The rotateFlag hadn't been connected yet.  Attached below are some
>(very) quick (and dirty!) fixes that should do the trick for now.

Yes.  I should explain that I added the very minimum to make it easy to print PS files from any given morph,  My very latest update (#1476) only late last night may conflict with these changes, but I believe it handles rotation correctly for most cases.  It's possible that I even broke something.  We still need a model for page size that can be set in a class var, and the ability to "scale to fit" on whatever the current page size is.

Marcel has done a wonderful job, especially his overnight hack that makes the BTF paper look so nice.

At this point, I will bow out of the PS integration effort, and perhaps when the dust settles, Marcel or someone can send along a collection of enhancements and fixes for me to forward as an official update.

	- Dan