ClassBuilder validation bug

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Thu Sep 23 00:23:53 UTC 1999

Oops - sorry Craig. I read your email in a hurry and looked like no-brainer
to me. Of course you're right and I'll check it out ASAP and see what can be
done about it. Thanks for reminding me ;-)

  A.
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+