Swiki with 2.5: Saving a page takes very long on Netscape

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Sep 7 05:38:32 UTC 1999

Folks,

Could somebody try this with the new VM (build 6 - see my previous post)?!
It is possible that this solves the problem. If so, please let me know.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+