Adjusting Squeak interface for comfort

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Sat Sep 11 20:34:33 UTC 1999

"Frank Sergeant" <frank at canyon-medical.com> wrote...

"John Duncan" <jddst19+ at pitt.edu> replied...
>When you adjust that setting, it doesn't change anything for windows
>that are currently open. (I found that surprising myself). You would
>have to close the windows you have open and open them again, and all
>the new windows will have inboard scrollbars on the right.

.... and one more thing:  this preference only affects the morphic UI so, if you are in an MVC project (such as the startup screen of the Squeak release), the scrollbars will still be outboard on the left.  If this was the problem, then open... a new morphic project, set the preference again, and open a new browser.

Hope this helps.

	- D