Squeak stability in large acquisition and data processing project...

John Duncan jddst19+ at pitt.edu
Tue Sep 28 19:57:01 UTC 1999

Hmm. I'd also think scalability is important if you're doing a large
DA/DP project. I don't know anything about the scalability of squeak,
except I remember once trying to bring in large JPGs on windows and it
was crashing like crazy. (I was away from my ISP at the time, and
forgot about this till now.) Is this a bug? are there memory
limitations in squeak? Did I do something wrong?

-John