Telnet

Ian Trudel ian at monk.cgocable.ca
Sun Sep 5 04:18:48 UTC 1999

Hi Richard,

		indeed, I haven't use it for a while. I just filed it in with Squeak 2.4c
and 2.5, there was just about the menu problems and hostname was not even
initialized (which lead wallback window open on
FillInTheBlank:initialAnswer: with nil parameter on initialAnswer). I fixed
everything and put it back on my FTP server. Just download it again, it
should be fine.

Ian