Stewart MacLean stewart.maclean at nzhis.govt.nz
Thu Sep 9 01:47:41 UTC 1999

Hi Richie,

I've tried loading your Morphic Wrapper package which fails when it gets to
:

 !WorldMorph methodsFor: 'morphic wrappers' stamp: 'LC 12/31/1998 13:20'!
runTo: aMorph
 "A world cannot run."
 self shake: 6! !

where WorldMorph is undeclared in my 2.5 image.

Being a Mophic newbie I'm not sure whether it's supposed to pre-exist of
come with your package?

Any help appreciated (I wanted to fire that cannon!)

Thanks,

Stewart