That Pause after Updates

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Tue Sep 21 23:00:43 UTC 1999

Folks,
	When you fetch updates, you will notice a looong pause at the end.
This is because the updates server at UIUC is down.  Please just endure the
pause.
	We are working with UIUC to bring the server back up.  And, I will
be removing the fetch that is causing this also.   It is checking with the
UIUC server for a new index of documented methods (but there aren't any).

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
Medical Progress in your lifetime:  Anne Miller, the first person saved by
penicillin in 1942, lived until this May.