[Enh] MusicEditor (Try 2)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Apr 29 18:08:56 UTC 2000

I think something broke when I tried to send Eddie Cottongim's Music
Editor as an attached zip, so here's the URL and my original message:

http://guzdial.cc.gatech.edu/squeakers/MusicEditorApril27.zip

I'm posting this for Eddie Cottongim, another GaTech Squeaker senior
who's busily packing up for graduation.  Attached is a Zip file of
his music editor.  There's a ReadMe that explains some of it.
Eddie's tool lets you place notes on staffs, right-click them to
change duration, create multiple staffs, and then generate MIDI
ScorePlayers to play the result.  He's implemented his own font
system to gain more control over the individual notes.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu