[BUG] Decoding problem in morph files

Joshua Gargus gargus at cs.ualberta.ca
Fri Apr 14 16:31:49 UTC 2000

> From:  Dean Swan at MITEL on 04/13/2000 01:10 PM
>
>         On a 2.7 image, several things don't work properly.  I've attached
>         a GIF screenshot of the problems I encountered.  The walkback was
>         caused by clicking in the "drag-and-drop" area.

Hmm... I just now looked at the GIF.  What's odd is that I have the same orientation
problem with the text orientation when I:
	1) copy my image from my machine (PowerMac running Linux) to my work machine
		(Pentium III running NT)
	2) load in the morph from the URL

This is very odd, because the same Squeak image behaves differently on the two
platforms.  Does anyone know offhand about the internal workings of
TTSampleString?  Anything byte-order dependent?

Joshua