Automatic screen resize [was: Re: [updates] 35 more...]

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Apr 29 11:51:42 UTC 2000

Aha, I already wondered why I never noticed that feature before.  It's
band-new.  And I'd like to add this comment...

>It's so easy (was it Lex who suggested this?).  Define...
>[...]

But the easiest solution is not always the best.

Just waiting doesn't do the resize. You need to continue to work with
Squeak.  Then, I can't really tell why, after a few seconds you eventually
get that disturbing screen refresh.  (I was testing only MVC)

I'm still in favor for a VM-events based solution.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  ...dancing on the dark side of moon