How to submit bugs, fixes and enhancements

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Tue Apr 25 17:15:31 UTC 2000

At 00:43 25.04.00 +0000, you wrote:

> > + Please add change sets ALWAYS as binary attachment.

>I must say, I'm a fan of the opposite strategy: append them as plain
>text attachments, if you can convince your mail tool to do so.  It's
>nice being able to just skim down a message and read a changeset,
>without having to extract it first.

Any modern email tool should have no difficulties to define a viewer for
.st or .cs file attachments.  So the source is just one click away in Eudora.

As I said, a lot of mail clients or mail transport agents or whatever
gateways will convert line endings, tabs or wrap lines or add quoted
printables so that the source code gets invalid.  I hate to correct this.

And or CRLfFileStream can help here...

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust // Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf