Squeak and the Apple Design Awards

Lantz Rowland lantz at aabysgallery.com
Wed Apr 12 07:22:58 UTC 2000

I started my Smalltalk adventures with the Licence one port of Smalltalk-80
Macintosh, so my perspective of Squeak is colored with monochrome memories.

The Deadline for entries for the Apple Design Awards [1] is Friday April
14th and I would like to see that Squeak is entered into that contest.

I have run Squeak in my PowerBook as well as in Win98 and in DOS with the
DJGPP port, and remember my original image and change sets, so the category
I suggest is Best Apple Technology Adaption.

So, how do we get Squeak entered to win the award. Dan, Alan, comments?

Lantz

[1] Apple Design Awards
   <http://www.apple.com/developer/wwdc2000/designawards/>

--