Squeak on PlayStation 2 (Andreas is a LEGEND!!!)

Ali Chamas dragonmystics at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 13 22:52:54 UTC 2000

Andreas,

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...if only you could have seen the double airial flip
(with a half twist) that i pulled this morning when i
checked my Squeak mail, and found that you had done a
PS2 port!!! First the 3D plug in, now this? You is the
man, thanks big time!!!!

I really love developing with Smalltalk, Squeak, and
focussing on Games - One day, it would be nice to make
a return on a really good idea - I think you've really
opened up a whole other dimension of possibility for
creatives/technicians. UNREAL!!!

So, what's the scope? How can we test it? I've heard
that only Sony handle the CD Burning and final prep -
is this true?

Once again,

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Peace & Prosperity,
Ali.