Refactoring Browser Location?

Mark A. Schwenk mas at wellthot.com
Thu Apr 20 04:11:15 UTC 2000

Conrad Taylor wrote:

> How are you doing?  I was wondering, where I can find
> the refactoring browser?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Conrad

> Send online invitations with Yahoo! Invites.
> http://invites.yahoo.com

The latest and greatest port to Squeak (no GUI yet) is on Bob Hartwig's laptop. He has been working on this as part of a Camp Smalltalk (http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk) project. I believe he has a few more things he'd like to resolve before posting the current version. He will then be looking for collaborators to help integrate the refactoring tools into the Squeak development environment.

-Mark Schwenk
 WellThot Inc.