"**System error handling failed**"

jchludzinski at grci.com jchludzinski at grci.com
Wed Apr 26 08:03:33 UTC 2000

Since I'm doing multiple forks of the same block, it certainly is possible
that I'm experiencing concurrent failures (stemming from the same logic leak).
I assume that why I'm getting multiple debug windows popping up.

I am attempting to write some highly threaded code (>100 processes), all able
to store into each others event queues (Heaps) - hence, the need to modify
Semaphore alluded to in my other postings!

---John