B3DSphereMorph-Demonstration

Stewart MacLean stingray at paradise.net.nz
Tue Apr 25 21:07:33 UTC 2000

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reference. I've loaded it to good effect. Thanks Andreas.

Like Hannes, I was struck with the small amount of code. This shows the high level of abstraction that is being achieved in these media classes. Great stuff.

I went to have a look at the code behind the demo but couldn't find any!

What's the trick? Where is the "code" behind the demo? I think delivering something like this which gives a very obvious demo of the underlying code is great.

Thanks to all,

Cheers,

Stewart