Is there any interest for Drag&Drop for standard tools at all ?

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Wed Apr 19 15:26:41 UTC 2000

Hi Stephan,

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance yet to try out your drag&drop stuff.  I'm
deluged with work and personal commitments right now (I've got 1000 unread
Squeak e-mails!).  But I will look at it as soon as I can find a bit of
daylight.  :-)

I certainly appreciate your efforts in improving the Squeak tools!  In fact,
I have posted a few improvements myself.  Please keep up your efforts.

Thanks!

---==> Chris

PS>  I'm sure that others will soon try out your changes.  Drag & drop,
along with a better Undo (perhaps a nice undo/redo  history???), are
important steps towards making the 1980's Squeak tools 2000 compliant.  :-)