Squeak Web applications

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Mon Apr 10 14:40:46 UTC 2000

I've played a little bit with the Squeak ActiveX Plugin
http://wwwisg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab/squeak/beta/SqueakOCX.html
and got some questions:

Squeak supports a lot of platforms - so what would be the best way to
develop a Squeak-application for different platforms that is available over
the internet ? (Similar to a Java client/applet but using Squeak)

What about the state of Squeak running inside of web browsers other
than IE?
Can Squeak run as a netscape plugin already ? If so, which platforms
are supported? Will I be able to see my Squeak image inside of Netscape on
Linux like on Windows with the ActiveX ? What about Mac, OS/2 and BeOS ?

Thanks
Torsten