Input and Display Chinese Characters in Squeak

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Sat Apr 15 17:19:06 UTC 2000

Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:

> At first, we need 12-pixel height freely available font.
> The last time I tried, I didn't manage to find it.
> (15-,21-, and 26-pixel height fonts should be there also.)

Note my previous posting about Bitstream Cyberbits, a free truetype font
from which you could generate what you need. It has some 25000 glyphs of
what to me looks like Kanji characters.

There is also something called Arphic with specifically Chinese fonts that
are freeware. I'm sure there is even more out there.

Henrik