Morphic Doc -- Eye Candy II

Martin B. Pomije pomije at inav.net
Sun Apr 2 23:51:15 UTC 2000

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> On an auspicious day called Thu 30 Mar, Jim Benson wrote:
> > http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1311 .
>
> Jim, you're my kind of curmudgeon. To paraphrase a friend of mine "I like you,
> You're _funny_".
> Somebody give this man a column in Wired, now, right now!
>
> tim

Yes, please put this sort of hate filled ranting in WiReD, where I
won't be exposed to it and nobody will be able to read it.
http://www.salon.com/12nov1995/comix/comix3.html
Stallman, for all of his personality faults,
doesn't engage in these sort of cheap personal attacks.

I do think that the essay had a point about the counter
productive chrome that is in Linux GUI's.