[ENH][FIX][Goodie] Various bug fixes, Exmh mail import, and a MailNotifier

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Apr 29 16:30:22 UTC 2000

Bugs fixed -
* MailDB printOn: more robust
* MailMessage timeFrom: can now handle timezone '+-200' (some mailers
think I live there).
* MIME fields made case insensitive (Case amnesiac, actually. Could this
be a problem?).

Second file is a crude but effective MailNotifier. Anyone feel like
making it pretty and more convinient (UI experts, anyone)?

Third file is a class I created to import my mail from Exmh, in case
anyone else uses it or wants another example to help create his own.
BTW, hacking up the import code is simpler than it seems.