(Very) Newbie Questions

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Wed Apr 5 06:52:35 UTC 2000

See
http://www.phaidros.com/DIGITALIS/englisch/lit/lit00002.htm
for my literature list on Smalltalk books.

You can also read the first chapters of a book about Squeak
at http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/squeakbook/3

The upcoming Squeak 2.8 release will have support for image
segments (projects you can export/import into your image).
Maybe we can create some projects teling people how
to use Squeak and Smalltalk.

Torsten